Thursday, May 14, 2009

Librarian Secret #7

Do you need a copy of a birth certificate, death certificate, marriage license, or certificate of divorce and you don't know how to find it or who to contact? Visit the Center for Disease Control's Where to Write for Vital Records page to find out. Simply click on the state or territory where the event occurred and follow the directions for obtaining the records you need.

The next time you need a vital record, I hope you will remember this tip! (FL)

5 comments:

Book Calendar said...

Very nice tidbit of information. We get asked this question a lot.

BioPeach said...

Great advice.

Unknown said...

Hello,

I've just given your blog an award. Please vist my blog Just Jennifer Reading to claim it!

Tina said...

FL--I love your blog.and have just given you an award. Please see my blog for the details.

Keep those great recommendations coming.

Anonymous said...

This is wonderful, thank you so much!